Friday, May 21, 2010

stuff and things


so stuff. i don't know what i was trying to do with my days off but apparently i'm not doing it. instead i'm hanging out and sleeping and listening to this song because it's randomly stuck in my head. i think my b12 vitamins are helping stabilize my moods. strangely that feels weird and wrong. much as i really hate feeling crappy all the time i've gotten very used to it. neutral to ok doesn't feel authentic in any way. see how i feel in a few weeks or months i guess. try to get actual sleep since that helps a lot too. much as it means i can't have a life at all and i have to run all my errands and do all my cleaning on my days off, i'm not as miserable on night shift so i'll do that for a while too. things. and more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment